Medical Services for Pilots
Professor Peter Orton is recognised by the following authorities:
UK CAA (EASA), IAA, United States FAA, Transport Canada, Australia CASA, New Zealand CAA, South Africa CAA, Qatar QCAA.
He can carry out C1 revalidations / renewals for the CAA & IAA & QCAA.
Prof Orton can carry out C1 initial medicals for all the other authorities.
Appointments take 45 minutes - 1 hour.
A well man / woman health check can be carried out at the same time as the pilot medical, please request this when booking.
*NB EASA C1 Initial medicals are not carried out at Aviation Medica.
View our brochure list.
- Fast, reliable and confidential service
- Access to private doctor advice
- Support with on-going medical problems
- Dedicated booking line and email booking service
- Friendly and professional surroundings with a comfortable private waiting room with free wifi